Use capital letters for Proper Nouns in the following sentences. Click the sentence for the answer.
1. ms brown told me that paris is the capital of france.
1. Ms Brown told me that Paris is the capital of France.
3. 'war and peace' was written by leo tolstoy.
3. 'War and Peace' was written by Leo Tolstoy.
4. jack and jill had so much fun at disney park.
4. Jack and Jill had so much fun at Disney Park.
5. john's two dogs are named adam and eve.
5. John's two dogs are named Adam and Eve.
6. david will travel to italy next week.
6. David will travel to Italy next week.
7. suez canal joins the red sea and the mediterranean sea.
7. Suez Canal joins the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
8. republic of liberia is on the west coast of africa.
8. Republic of Liberia is on the west coast of Africa.
9. mick jagger is the lead singer of rolling stones.
9. Mick Jagger is the lead singer of Rolling Stones.
10. mount fujiyama is the highest mountain in japan.
10. Mount Fujiyama is the highest mountain in Japan.