1. Who we are
- Our website is “My English Grammar”, and our website address is: http://myenglishgrammar.com.
- When visitors leave comments on our site, we collect the data shown in the comments form. Additionally, we collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection.
- Visitors are advised against uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) to our website. Other visitors can download and extract this location data from images on the site.
- If you leave a comment, you have the option to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is purely for convenience so you won’t have to re-enter your details when commenting again. These cookies will be stored for one year.
- A temporary cookie will be set when visiting our login page to check if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not hold personal data and is deleted once you close your browser.
- On logging in, several cookies will be set to save your login details and screen preferences. Login cookies remain for two days, while screen option cookies last a year. Should you choose the “Remember Me” option, your login will last for two weeks. Logging out will remove these login cookies.
- Editing or publishing an article will set an additional cookie in your browser, which only indicates the post ID of the article you edited. This cookie expires after a day.
5. Embedded content from other websites
6. Who we share your data with
- If you request a password reset, the reset email will include your IP address.
7. How long we retain your data
- Comments and their metadata are stored indefinitely to allow us to recognize and automatically approve follow-up comments.
- For those who register on our site, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (but cannot change their username). Our website administrators also have access to this information.
8. Your rights over your data
- If you have an account or have left comments on our site, you can request an exported file of the personal data we have about you. You can also request the deletion of any personal data we hold about you. This excludes data we need for administrative, legal, or security reasons.
9. Where your data is sent
- Comments might be verified through an automated spam detection service.