1. Fill in the Blanks
Choose the correct preposition from the options given to complete the sentences.
- The teacher is angry ___ me. (at, on, to)
- She is worried ___ her exams. (about, with, on)
- I am not satisfied ___ the results. (for, with, from)
- The teacher is angry at me.
- She is worried about her exams.
- I am not satisfied with the results.
2. Choose the Correct Preposition
In these questions, choose the correct preposition to complete the sentence.
- The cat jumped (over, on) the fence.
- The cake is (for, to) her.
- He is hiding (behind, in) the tree.
- The cat jumped over the fence.
- The cake is for her.
- He is hiding behind the tree.
3. Match the Sentences with Prepositions
Read the sentences on the left. Select the correct preposition on the right to complete each sentence.
- He is famous ___ being a great singer. (for, over, from)
- I am done ___ my homework. (in, with, to)
- Look ___ that beautiful sunset. (to, for, at)
- He is famous for being a great singer.
- I am done with my homework.
- Look at that beautiful sunset.
4. Underline the Correct Preposition
In these sentences, decide which preposition is correct.
- We will have dinner at/in seven o'clock.
- I like to swim into/in the sea.
- They always spend their vacation at/in the mountains.
- We will have dinner at seven o'clock.
- I like to swim in the sea.
- They always spend their vacation in the mountains.
5. Complete the Sentences using Proper Prepositions
Fill in the blanks with an appropriate preposition.
- Is this the key ___ the door?
- What are you looking ___?
- Please, turn ___ the lights before you leave.
- Is this the key to the door?
- What are you looking for?
- Please, turn off the lights before you leave.