Exercise 1: Fill in the Blanks
In this exercise, complete each sentence by filling in the blank(s) with the appropriate form of the personal pronoun "I".
- I am going to the park.
- I have finished my work.
- I will be back soon.
- I love playing basketball.
1. ____ am going to the park.
2. ____ have finished my work.
3. ____ will be back soon.
4. ____ love playing basketball.
Exercise 2: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
For this exercise, select the correct option to complete each sentence properly.
- A) we
- B) you
- C) I
- A) we
- B) I
- C) you
- A) I, I
- B) me, I
- C) me, me
- A) I
- B) us
- C) me
1. ______ am going to the store. Who wants to come with me?
2. ____ just finished eating dinner.
3. Do ____ look like ____ care?
4. ____ think I may need some assistance on this one.
Exercise 3: True or False
This exercise requires you to determine if each sentence uses the word "I" correctly or incorrectly. If the sentence is correct, state true. If it's incorrect, state false.
1. I is learning English.
2. I go to school every day.
3. Do I has to finish this assignment today?
4. I think I understand the concept now.
Exercise 4: Rewrite the Sentence
In this exercise, change the subject in each sentence to 'I' and rewrite the sentence, making sure that the verb corresponds correctly.
- I adore soccer.
- I am going to Florida for winter vacation.
- I think I can fly the plane.
- I believe I can make a difference.
1. He adores soccer.
2. They are going to Florida for winter vacation.
3. You think you can fly the plane.
4. We believe we can make a difference.
Exercise 5: Conversation Fill-ins
In this exercise, read each conversation and fill in the blanks with "I" or a word with "I".