1. Name After: The school was named after its benefactor.
2. Call For: This situation calls for immediate action.
3. Care For: She carefully cares for her plants.
4. Die Of: She tragically died of a sudden disease.
5. Think Of: What do you think of the idea?
6. Talk About: They usually talk about everyday things.
7. Believe In: He strongly believes in his capability.
8. Depend On: You can always depend on her in a crisis.
9. Pay For: He pays for the monthly groceries.
10. Listen to: You should listen to their advice.
11. Laugh At: It's impolite to laugh at someone's mistake.
12. Look At: Look at the beautiful sunset.
13. Ask For: He asked for some help.
14. Search For: I've been searching for this book everywhere.
15. Wait For: We will have to wait for the bus.
16. Pray For: She is praying for her sister's recovery.
17. Wish For: You should wish for good health.
18. Beg For: He had to beg for forgiveness.
19. Prepare For: They're preparing for the upcoming examinations.
20. Vote For: He always votes for the same party.
21. Choose Between: She had to choose between two job offers.
22. Decide Between: We need to decide between the two options.
23. Differentiate Between: It’s important to differentiate between facts and opinions.
24. Distinguish Between: It's hard to distinguish between the twins.
25. Argue About: The couple often argues about finances.
26. Complain About: He constantly complains about his job.
27. Write About: She's writing a book about her experiences.
28. Read About: I read about the incident in the newspaper.
29. Learn About: There's so much to learn about this complex world.
30. Dream About: She always dreams about traveling the world.
31. Talk To: He is talking to his friend.
32. Write To: She writes to her penpal every week.
33. Listen To: You should listen to the news every day.
34. Walk To: I have to walk to work every day.
35. Rush To: He had to rush to the airport.
36. Believe In: She believes in human rights.
37. Invest In: It's important to invest in good education.
38. Participate In: They like participating in community service.
39. Aim At: The company is aiming at expanding its business.
40. Look At: Look at this beautiful artwork.
41. Glance At: He glanced at his watch.
42. Laugh At: Don't laugh at someone's failures.
43. Wave At: She waved at me from the balcony.
44. Stare At: Stop staring at people, it's impolite.
45. Yell At: It's not okay to yell at anyone.
46. Rush Through: He rushed through the report to finish it on time.
47. Run Through: Let's run through the plan once more.
48. Walk Through: Can you walk me through the process?
49. Read Through: She read through the report to ensure there weren't any errors.
50. Go Through: We had to go through a lot to reach where we are.