1. Act up: The computer is acting up. I think it might have a virus.
2. Break down: My car broke down in the middle of nowhere.
3. Call back: I'll call you back once I'm free.
4. Call off: They called off the meeting due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. Cheer up: He tried to cheer her up after her loss.
6. Chip in: We all chipped in for the birthday present.
7. Cool down: You should cool down before you say something you'll regret.
8. Cut off: The phone call was cut off mid-conversation.
9. Cut out: He decided to cut out sweets from his diet.
10. Cut up: She cut up the vegetables for the soup.
11. Drop by: I decided to drop by my friend's house after work.
12. Drop out: He dropped out of college to start his own business.
13. Eat up: The kids ate up all the cookies.
14. Fall apart: The plans fell apart at the last minute.
15. Fill out: He filled out the application form.
16. Give in: After his persistence, she gave in and agreed to go on a date with him.
17. Give up: She refuses to give up, despite the challenges.
18. Hang on: Hang on, let me grab my coat.
19. Hang out: We used to hang out together all the time.
20. Hold on: Can you hold on a second? I need to finish this email.
21. Keep up: I can't keep up with the latest technology.
22. Kick off: The event will kick off with a welcome speech.
23. Knock out: He was knocked out in the boxing match.
24. Let down: I felt let down by my friend.
25. Look into: I will look into the matter personally.
26. Make up: They decided to make up after their argument.
27. Move on: After the breakup, she found it hard to move on.
28. Pass by: Time seems to pass by so quickly.
29. Pick up: Could you pick up some milk from the store?
30. Put on: He put on his jacket and left the house.
31. Run out: We've run out of bread and milk.
32. Set up: They set up a committee to investigate the matter.
33. Show up: He showed up late to the meeting.
34. Stand out: Her bright outfit made her stand out from the crowd.
35. Take off: The plane will take off in 20 minutes.
36. Tear up: She tore up the letter after reading it.
37. Turn down: He turned down the job offer because it was too far from home.
38. Turn up: She didn't turn up to the party as expected.
39. Wake up: You need to wake up early tomorrow.
40. Wash up: After dinner, it's your turn to wash up.
41. Work out: I need to work out more to stay healthy.
42. Wrap up: Let's wrap up the meeting and call it a day.
43. Write down: Make sure to write down all the important points.
44. Bring up: He always brings up that one embarrassing moment.
45. Check in: I'll check in with you later to see how it's going.
46. Draw up: They need to draw up a contract for the merger.
47. Fold up: Fold up the clothes and put them away.
48. Grow up: I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
49. Pop in: I thought I'd just pop in and say hello.
50. Use up: The kids have used up all the printer paper.