|15.5.7 Passive Voice Part 7|
Put in the passive form of the SIMPLE FUTURE tense of the verb in brackets.
126. The police said the robbers will be identified fairly soon.
127. His car will be repaired tomorrow.
128. Fifty people will be invited to her wedding.
129. That old building will soon be pulled down.
130. Anybody who does not stop at the red light will be arrested.
131. If nobody claims the lost property, it will be sold at the end of the term.
132. That shop will be closed for a week for repairs and renovation.
133. You will be injured if you put your hand too near that circular saw.
134. There are two very fast runners in the next race. I think the record _____ probably _____(break) by one of them.
134. There are two very fast runners in the next race. I think the record will probably be broken by one of them.
135. If you try to go down that road, you will be stopped by a policeman.