Use the right word in the bracket to complete the sentence. Click to check your answer.
1. My mother is as (strong, stronger, strongest) as her mother.
1. My mother is as strong as her mother.
2. Not everyone agrees she is (pretty, prettier, prettiest) than her sister.
2. Not everyone agrees she is prettier than her sister.
3. Can an elephant be (tall, taller, tallest) than a giraffe?
3. Can an elephant be taller than a giraffe?
4. That pond is the (shallow, shallower, shallowest) in this area.
4. That pond is the shallowest in this area.
5. That has to be the (interesting, more interesting, most interesting) film I have seen.
5. That has to be the most interesting film I have seen.
6. Of the two paths, this is (short, shorter, shortest) to get there.
6. Of the two paths, this is shorter to get there.
7. This clown is not as (funny, funnier, funniest) as the other one.
7. This clown is not as funny as the other one.
8. He is easily the (bad, worse, worst) player in the team.
8. He is easily the worst player in the team.
9. The second half of the play was (little, less, the least) exciting.
9. The second half of the play was less exciting.
10. What is (far, farther, the farthest) distance you have ever run?
10. What is the farthest distance you have ever run?