|15.2.1 Passive Voice Part 2|
Put in the passive form of the PRESENT PERFECT tense of the verbs in brackets.
21. A new hospital has just been opened by the Mayor.
22. We have not yet been taught how to do that.
23. James has just been bitten by a snake.
24. The corner of this page has been torn by somebody.
25. Most of the land in that valley has already been cleared for settlement.
26. A new Post Office has been built in Market Road.
27. I can't find my old shoes. Have they been thrown away?
28. Has the new dam been completed yet?
29. Have you been told about the new timetable?
30. Have you all been inoculated against cholera?
31. Has that table been polished already?
32. The plan for the new airport has just been approved.
33. Those clothes have been washed twice already.
34. The national anthem has just been played.
35. Has the school's 100 metre sprint record been broken?
36. Is it true that a fence has been put round the field?
37. Has the fish in that aquarium been fed today?
38. Has Mary's cousin been asked to go too?
39. Which one has been appointed captain?
40. Nothing has been said about the broken window, has it?