|1.1.2 Proper Nouns|
Use capital letters for Proper Nouns in the following sentences.
1. Ms Brown told me that Paris is the capital of France.
2. William Shakespeare was a famous English author.
3. 'War and Peace' was written by Leo Tolstoy.
4. Jack and Jill had so much fun at Disney Park.
5. John's two dogs are named Adam and Eve.
6. David will travel to Italy next week.
7. Suez Canal joins the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
8. Republic of Liberia is on the west coast of Africa.
9. Mick Jagger is the lead singer of Rolling Stones.
10. Mount Fujiyama is the highest mountain in Japan.